Description: Document Management Shared Service (DMSS) is responsible for the composition, fulfilment, archival, and online presentment of over 100 million documents a year. The Business Development team is responsible for guiding strategic initiatives working across functional areas of the organization to enable a consistent document touch point experience across a variety of distribution channels. This position will assist the DMSS Director of Business Development to manage client engagement and reporting for the department.
- Resource Management: In moderately complex organization(s) manages the efforts of direct and indirect reports, and collaborates with, provides guidance to and influences employees, clients and matrix partners.
- Responsible for selecting, developing, and deploying staff in the most effective manner to meet assigned objectives. Responsible for performance management, compensation decisions, rewarding and recognizing employees, and providing on-going, regular performance feedback.
- Strategic Partnership & Planning: Formulates moderately complex, effective strategies consistent with the business and competitive strategy of the organization and/or functional area. Examines policy issues and strategic planning with a long-term as well as short term perspective. Determines objectives and sets priorities; anticipates potential threats or opportunities and vets them within the organization and with the client as appropriate.
- Change Management & Innovation: Develops and/or influences new ideas/approaches. Establishes procedures and practices which promote the adoption of appropriate solutions and sustainability of desired results in moderately complex environments. Uses efficient and cost-effective approaches to integrate processes and technology into the workplace and improve program effectiveness. Develops strategies to enhance decision making. Understands the impact of process, policy, and technological changes on the organization.
- Results & Accountability: Ensures that effective controls are developed and maintained to ensure the integrity of the organization. Takes corrective action, as appropriate. Ensures that performance is aligned with mission, goals and outcomes and is completed within established timeframes. Monitors and evaluates moderately complex plans; focuses on results and measuring attainment of outcomes. Has budget accountability.
- Minimum two (2) years of management experience (which may include matrixed experience).
- Minimum five (5) years of process and/or project management, consulting, or related business experience.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Graduate degree in a business or management discipline preferred.
Knowledge of process management/improvement, methodologies preferred.
Health plan management knowledge preferred.
Health plan management knowledge
Strong analytical skills
Experience with Tableau or other BI tools a plus
Job Number: 624576