$100K — $130K
Manager, Business Process Engineering
Automation Process Optimization (APO) Team – Process Engineering
About the Company:
Fortune 500 global manufacturing and consumer products
About The Role:
The Business Process Engineer Manager Will Report Directly To The Senior Manager, Process Engineering, Within The Automation & Process Optimization (APO) Team. This Role Is An Integral Part Of The Corporate Process Engineering Team Serving As A Liaison Between Business Units And Functional Teams To Drive Standardization And Innovation Into Business Processes.
We Seek An Innovative, Analytical Team Member To Lead The Design, Analysis, And Improvement Of Business Processes For Overall Organization. This Role Offers An Opportunity To Build And Standardize Processes, Forming Strategic Relationships Within Various Business Functions While Influencing Global Improvement.
The Candidate Must Be Able To Work Cross Functionally To Evaluate Processes, Identify Optimization Opportunities (Such As Cost Reduction, Efficiency/ Effectiveness Initiatives) And Coordinate With Other Centers Of Excellence Within The Company To Institute Innovative Solutions That Improve Process Capability, Margin Performance, And Productivity.
The Successful Candidate Needs To Thrive Within A Cross Functional Environment, And Enjoy The Challenge Of Leading Complex, Strategic Global Process Improvement Projects. The Role Requires The Ability To Effectively Influence, Facilitate/Lead Discussions, Possess Strong Project Management Skills, Produce High Quality Materials With Competing Deadlines and Balance Inputs / Priorities From Multiple Stakeholders.
· Enable Sustainable Value Across The Enterprise By Supporting Continuous Improvement Initiatives At Both Corporate & Business Units Levels
· Leverage A Lean Six Sigma Led, Data Driven, Technology Enabled Approach To Improve Process Reliability And Performance
· Standardize And Streamline Complex Processes, Exploring Best Practices, Reducing Waste/Defects And Leveraging Automation Capabilities To Simplify The Way We Work
· Generate Process Flow Charts, Root Cause Analysis And Corrective Action (RRCA), Standard Operating Procedures And Other Tools & Methodologies To Develop Optimal Future State.
· Identify Cost-Savings And Process Enhancement Opportunities, Leading Initiatives From Concept To Implementation Of Long-Term Improvement Plans
Requirements / Competencies:
· Bachelor’s Degree and Minimum of 5+ Years Of Prior Relevant Experience (Degree Within Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing Or Engineering Preferred).
· Lead Continuous Improvement Projects Or Business Transformation Within Complex Matrixed Organization With Tangible Business Results
· Lean, Six Sigma, Or Other Process Improvement Certifications (Green Belt Certification Preferred)
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (Preferred)
· Ability To Manage Cross Platform With Large Groups Of Distributed Stakeholders
· Advanced Communication Skills: Written, Verbal and Interpersonal Skills (Executive Presentation Skills Preferred)
· Customer Focused, Agile, And Teamwork Oriented
· Proficiency In Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
· Business Reporting, Data Modeling, Data Mining, Analysis, Analytics and Trending Experience
· Travel Up To 20% Of Time
Valid through: 4/13/2021