North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
The Manager, Business Process Analyst role will fill the role of Project Team Member or Project Manager.
- Work with key business partners across multiple functions to help establish strategic goals and objectives. Define associated project objectives, and set expectations on functional scope.
- Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders to determine project and application requirements
- Analyze the organization’s business model and define its policies and market approaches
- Analyze “as-is” business processes, systems and organizational design to form a comprehensive perspective on the current state
- Analyze systems and understand business rules required for IT project initiatives
- Facilitate the definition of “to-be” business processes to resolve current state pain points and form a comprehensive picture of the future state
- Define business requirements needed to support future state design
- Create user stories, system requirements, business rules, and scenario documentation to verify they meet business requirements
- Identify pain-points and quick hits
- Prioritize functional scope and work with delivery teams to set Agile sprint plans and releaseschedules
- Develop project roadmaps
- Conduct stakeholder analysis
- Support the development of project plans, project implementation, and post-implementation support
- Manage stakeholder needs and expectations, and communicate effectively for ongoing project progress visibility
- Attend daily scrums to ensure deliverables are on track and that obstacles are appropriately dealt with
- Assist with backlog grooming and reporting, defect management, and risk monitoring
- 6+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- 4+ years of business process analysis and design experience (preferably using the BPMN standard for some of this duration)
- Agile Delivery – user story development and backlog grooming
- Experience with solution definition within a package implementation or in a custom development environment
- Working knowledge of Lean principles
- Large, enterprise project experience ranging in size from $1million+
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Master's degree and/or professional certifications
- Demonstrated track record of managing large and complex consulting engagements; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
Our Process & Performance Improvement service integrates contemporary Quality frameworks with an intimate understanding of your business value chain, customizing the methods to your organization’s needs. We can ensure your ability to deliver significant, measurable improvement by focusing on the building blocks of sustainable change.