Manager, Business Process Analysis
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE? magazine's 2018 list of World's Most Admired Companies. This is the fifth consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About our Business
The Financial & Risk Management Solutions business (FRMS) at Fiserv helps financial institutions optimize their use of and return on capital by making risk actionable and transparent within their organizations. Solutions are offered in multiple delivery modes including software products, client-funded development, alliance services, consulting, ASP and hosted services.
Key areas include:
- Financial performance management solutions for budgeting and planning, financial accounting, and funds transfer pricing and profitability
- Financial risk management solutions for credit, market and liquidity risk as well as asset/liability management
- Financial crime risk management solutions for fraud and money laundering detection and mitigation
- Financial control solutions for reconciliation, exception management and account certification
- Solutions for ACH, treasury management, check capture, case management and resolution, and enterprise content management (ECM)
- Consulting services through the Payments Performance Management team
We are seeking a seasoned Manager to serve as a client liaison and manage the day-to-day operations of the Fiserv/Client BPO relationship under our ECM line of business. While initial efforts are relationship-specific (Freedom) and system-focused (Paradatec OCR/ICR, ProKey, LoanComplete, Nautilus, and others), the role is intended to support process and service improvement initiatives across all disciplines that drive BPO Operations and all clients served.
The successful candidate will possess deep knowledge of assigned applications that drive BPO operations (initially Paradatec OCR/ICR, ProKey, LoanComplete, Nautilus, and others), and the related policies and procedures, business processes, products/services supported and interfaces. As the BPO is initiated, you will be responsible the overall management of all aspects of BPO operation and coordination with Global Services on and offshore management.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Ensures that all necessary tracking and reporting is established.
- Initially, serves and the voice of BPO operations to Client management.
- Serves as the Voice of the Client into BPO operations.
- Is responsible for Client satisfaction.
- Has overall responsibility for service level performance including accuracy and turnaround.
- Supports projects assigned, assuring target dates are achieved, quality is maintained, and bank's project methodology is followed.
- Uses critical thinking, cognitive and conceptual skills to support the work of the operational teams which depend on assigned systems to achieve the vision and strategic direction of Fiserv's BPO operations.
- Leads process improvement initiatives across all disciplines.
- Provides leadership for BPO support and operational employees in all aspects of their positions.
- Deals with issues within the BPO as well as across business lines which impede the delivery of exceptional service to Freedom (and future BPO clients).
- Serves as empowered decision maker and escalation point for all service and operational issues.
- Handles service partner and customer issues in a timely manner, with accuracy and professionalism.
- Manages onshore department operations (Production, QC and Reporting) including resolving problems, authorizing exceptions, etc.
- Builds the relationship and reporting required to forecast BPO volumes and FTE requirements. Manages forecasting.
- Manages budget preparation and management across all BPO disciplines.
- Ensures reporting fulfillment.
- Provides support to sales process, including representing BPO Operations in client/prospect meetings, assisting in proposals and contacts, etc.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in operations or service management in the financial services industry.
- Mortgage lending operations experience is required
- Demonstrated experience leading process improvement disciplines
- Detailed knowledge of the daily administration and operation of assigned applications
- Ability to work well within a team consisting of functional and technical members
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, that support assigned project work, as well as the daily production support and system optimization supportrequired by the operational units which depend on assigned applications
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven successful management experience, particularly in a high-paced, transformative environment
- Bachelor's degree
- 20% travelrequired