The Manager, Business Planning and Analysis is responsible for the co-ordination of the annual budget process and for providing analysis from a corporate perspective to the executive management committee. This role is also responsible for leading the development of financial forecasts for Apotex Inc and consolidating forecasts from its’ affiliated companies.
- Lead the corporate financial planning process for the annual budget, monthly and quarterly forecasts, and multi-year strategic planning.
- Work with other teams to understand their inputs, provide direction and guidance and ensure overall assumptions are aligned.
- Undertake appropriate analysis, in a proactive manner, in order to provide meaningful reporting to executive management to support effective decision-making.
- Develop financial models to support the planning process and ongoing forecast requirements.
- Utilize advanced analytical techniques to identify root causes in order to determine the next course of action.
- Track financial performance and metrics.
- Continuously improve planning and forecasting processes and procedures.
- Manage relationships with otherfinance teams, for both internal and affiliated companies.
- Perform all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Diligence; demonstrate strong and visible support of our values.
- Perform all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 7-10 years experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- University degree specializing in Finance
- Experience in managing major projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to present concepts at all levels in an organization, particularly at the senior management level.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership skills and collaborative management style.
- Strong ability to anticipate management information requirements.
- Excellent change management skills and strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement in a timely and effective manner.
- Experience using a variety of business decision making methodologies such as key performance indicators.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong ability to manage resource allocation within a project environment.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Strong technical proficiency in all aspects of MSWindows – PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Experience in an SAP environment.