Business Operations Manager – Talent Solutions, Product
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn's Business Operations team is looking for a strategic thinker to join our Talent Solutions – Product team. This person will partner closely with our Talent Solutions leadership to help our customers hire exceptional talent to help their businesses grow. The role is highly cross-functional, requiring solid business acumen and influence skills to identify, prioritize, and implement high-impact initiatives.
- Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our business and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Work in close partnership with a cross-functional team (Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, FP&A) to advance key business priorities
- Define and drive analyses aimed at developing a deep and holistic understanding of product performance, growth drivers, and trending
- Communicate key insights to senior executives and the cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree in engineering, math, statistics, physics, computer science or related discipline
- 6+ years of experience in strategy consulting, investment banking or a strategy-related role
- MBA degree
- Experience with enterprise software, SaaS or online advertising
- Experience working with large datasets and using practical statistical analyses
- Experience in sales with an interest in digital media, consumer technology and online monetization
- Practical business understanding with a demonstrated interest for technology, big data and/or entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- Ability to articulately present and debate recommendations at the executive level