From decision support to execution, Biz Ops helps the business faster and operate more efficiently. We’re seeking a Manager of Business Operations to support SoFi’s marketing team in delivering the next phase of SoFi’s growth. Reporting to the VP of Business Operations, you will be a critical business partner to growing our brand, product awareness, customer acquisition, and member experience. This is your opportunity to showcase all your strengths - Strategy, analysis, financial modeling, problem solving, performance management, project management, and more.
SoFi is a new kind of finance company taking a radical approach to lending, wealth management and insurance. From unprecedented products and tools to faster service and open conversations, we’re all about helping our members get ahead and find success. Whether they’re looking to buy a home, save money on student loans, ascend in their careers, or invest in the future, the SoFi community works to empower our members to accomplish the goals they set and achieve financial greatness as a result. Having raised nearly $2 billion in funding since 2011 and boasting over 444,000 members and 1,300 employees, SoFi’s future is bright.
- Partner with business unit owners to help them answer critical strategic problems and opportunities; Drive cross-functional resolution.
- Support and lead strategic initiatives within marketing and across the company
- Analyze member, funnel conversion, marketing channel, and other data to unlock critical insights that will drive new marketing initiatives
- Work with marketing leaders to measure and manage business drivers and KPIs
- Write monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews for the marketing team and support creation of Board and Investor materials
- Own the tools, processes, and tracking of our marketing budget
- Drive cross-functional resolution to critical challenges
- Build forecasting and diagnostic financial models
- Launch new tools that improve the efficiency and scale of our marketing organization
- Be the connective tissue between marketing and across all cross-functional teams including Product, Operations, Credit/Risk, Capital Markets, Finance, HR, and Data
- Passion to learn, grow our business, and help our members
- 4+ years of work experience, including 2+ years in management consulting, private equity, VC, investment banking, or business operations
- History of supporting and leading high-impact business results
- Ability to break down challenges/opportunities, build a data-driven strategy, write an action plans, identify resources, and program manage to completion
- Expert analytical ability. You get excited to use Excel and Tableau to discover insights, measure our business, and drive decisions.
- High EQ to build relationships across all levels and departments to lead without direct reporting lines
- Expert communication and presentation skills and the confidence to articulate, present and debate your recommendations with anyone
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple work streams for different stakeholders
- Work experience in a fast-paced high technology or personal finance company
- Fluency in marketing strategy, brand-building, and customer acquisition across all channels
- Lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning. ?
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.