Manager, Business Operations (LinkedInMarketingSolutions)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume - we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
Searching for your dream job? AtLinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Our Business Operations team is seeking a passionate, highly strategic, driven, and analytical Manager to drive the strategic thinking for the Pages product within theLinkedInMarketing Solutions business and partner with our R&D leadership. The role is highly cross-functional, requiring solid business acumen and influence skills to identify, prioritize, and implement high-impact initiatives. The ideal candidate will be passionate abouttechnology in general andLinkedInspecifically.
- Co-lead strategic projects with the product leadership and develop the long-term strategy
- Conduct in-depth analysis and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Work in close partnership with a cross-functional team (Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, FP&A) to advance key business priorities on the product roadmap
- Communicate key insights to senior executives and the cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree in engineering, math, statistics, physics, computer science or related discipline
- 6+years ofexperience instrategy consulting,investmentbankingor a strategy-related role at a Tech company
- MBA degree
- Practical experience:Experience with Consumer Tech, Social media or online advertising
- Highly analytical:experience decomposing and solving real world business problems, ideally building/using advanced Excel models. SQL a plus.
- Natural problem-solver: comfortable with data and ambiguity, and able to both delve into the details and engage meaningfully on the overall strategy
- Effective communications: Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Initiative and ownership: Ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities
- Proactive and passionate: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Executive presence: Experience working closely with senior executives to solve challenging business problems; Ability to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership