The candidate will be able to leverage their managerial skills to lead Insight analysts and drive analytical practices, standards, and client engagements. Mastering the relationship between client data and the Insights Cloud platform will be an important element for this position. The successful applicant will be joining an open and diverse team with a can-do attitude, and a strong desire to make an impact.
The overarching responsibilities for this role are (i) Manage the relationship of their direct reports with various customers and ensure the appropriate level of engagement, (ii) Lead analytics projects that analyze clients’ data to provide valuable insights, and (iii) Manage the on-boarding of new clients to ensure success and efficiency, including training on the Insights Cloud platform.
- Lead direct reports on Insights initiatives and analytical projects for a portfolio of retailer & Consumer Packaged Goods clients.
- Help clients best utilize the Insights Cloud platform to answer key business questions.
- Drive adoption and usage of the platform through client trainings, ongoing engagement with multiple contacts within an organization, effective communication, and relationship building.
- Develop an expertise on each clients’ individual business needs and identify ways to create and deliver value-add analyses through the Insights Cloud platform and/or ad hoc projects.
- Create presentations delivering insights and actionable recommendations.
- Oversee new client onboardings by working closely with both the client and the internal data operations and engineering teams.
- Work with clients and with the help of internal teams to mitigate any potential concerns.
- Using client feedback, work with the Product team to continuously develop and improve product offerings and the user experience.
- Identify and develop new ways to improve efficiency
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and should be able to deep dive into any issues to maintain quality data and meet all objectives.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration experience with stakeholders – understanding their needs and building solutions that solve their problems.
- They will be responsible for managing timelines and resources to deliver projects on schedule.
- Manage engagement processes and ensure they are tuned for optimal performance on an ongoing basis.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field plus 5+ years of professional experience in an analytical and/or client-facing role, preferably in retail or CPG industry.
- Advanced in SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven superb written and oral communication skills.
- Performance management
- Project management
- Outstanding analytical skills and a passion for problem-solving.
- Phenomenal organizational skills and one who naturally thrives in a multi-tasking environment with the ability to effectively manage priorities with limited oversight.
- Experience with customer relationship management is a plus.
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player with an opportunistic and self-starting mindset
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.