Manager Business Development
Title: Manager Business Development
Location: Midtown NYC
Reporting Line: This position will report to the VP of Global Sales
Brief: This is an exciting direct sales/ business development -individual contributor position. The position calls for a demonstrated and verifiable track record in new name logo- value based sales into the Fintech or InsureTech Sectors . This role is for a high achieving, high performance, well connected senior sales executive. This person will cover the entire U.S. and must be open to travel.
* Open up new name, new logo business.
* Gain a detailed understanding of our Client?s solutions, as well as competitor products, enabling client discussion regarding features, benefits and analytic dif
* Engage in consultative selling efforts with Top Client Stakeholders Risk Management Officers, Head of Client Services Chief Data Officers, COO's, CISO, CIO's, CTO's, Chief Analytics Officers, Chief Digital Officers
* Effectively address Client needs via Value based and ROI-based dialogue.
* Collaborate with company functions and oversee the selling process ensuring the right knowledge/skills are present at the right time.
* Shape, negotiates and close contracts, closely linking price to solution value and targeted margin to consistently achieve net new revenue and bookings objectives.
* Stay engaged with client post sale and play an active role in escalating/resolving any issues. Identify and pursue up-sell opportunities in existing clients while asking client for introductions to associated businesses.
* Responsibly report sales pipeline to senior management
* 10+ years' experience in selling complex enterprise applications.
* Must have a direct sales background and experience in Fintech or InsureTech.
* The ideal candidate will have points of references in Cognitive Computing/ Big Data, Conversational Commerce and/or AI, ML. Candidates with backgrounds in unifired communications, contact center sales, will also be considered.
* Proven ability to build and cultivate relationships leading to a robust sales pipeline by effectively linking client needs to solution capabilities.
* Strong deal architecting and negotiation skills leading to ?win-win? outcomes.
* Strong professional presentation development and delivery skills.
* A full life cycle sales executive, opener, closer, manage the process from start to finish.
* Self-motivated with strong collaboration and teamwork skills aimed at achieving both individual and shared goals.
* Bachelor?s degree required, (Engineering or Tech degree highly desired )
* Technical Background, startup experience a plus
* Someone who is a tech geek at heart