Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As the Manager, Business Development, you will be responsible for the overall development, implementation and progress of strategic business targets.
You will be trusted to"
- Manage and direct the work of the respective business unit.
- Focus on policy and strategy implementation.
- Oversee a business development team which evaluates, analyzes, and formulates strategies for business growth.
- Oversee the development of key projects and is accountable for the successful closure of business deals.
- Direct the planning and preparation of business proposals, and make recommendations to senior management.
- Negotiate letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, contracts and acquisition agreements.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8 years related experience.
- Understanding of the business impact of sales contracts and selling expenses.
- Ability to manage the work of team members to optimize performance.
- Expert abilities with building relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating and managing time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knows principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Substantial industry and product knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management software.