EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Strategic and forward-looking, EnLink cultivates a high level of employee values while we plan for future growth. Join a company where employees are the strongest link! We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
Provide quantitative data such as sales, budgets, customers, technology, etc. Indicate size of operations for which position is responsible.
Direct EnLink’s South and West Texas crude oil pipeline commercial activities leading growth, profitability and efficiency, directing relationships with existing and new customers, directing asset management, transportation, long-term supply, and developing initiatives to expand the business, while creating a reputation for service so that the asset base, gross margin and shareholder value is maximized. The preferred work location for this role is Midland, TX; however, there is some flexibility with the work location in Houston, TX.
- Conceptualize viable business development projects, developing the opportunity with the counter-party, negotiating the terms and conditions, driving closure of the definitive agreements, collaborate with the deal support teams, and driving integration of the project into business units and business processes.
- Perform project evaluations and justification; drive the project evaluation process, which includes: defining project scopes and justifications, preparing financial models, presenting project concepts, submitting request for project approval and coordinating project execution.
- Serve as representative on the Asset Team to develop and maintain a plan for the assets with projected volumes, margins, and targeted customers consistent with the Company’s plans, with monthly updates, regular evaluations and revisions when necessary.
- Coordinate between Commercial and Asset Team in engineering, operations, marketing, scheduling, accounting, legal, transportation and customers to maximize asset efficiency and profitability.
- Deliver on the strategic plans, goals and performance standards established for Permian Basin assets.
- Contribute to the success of the value chain integration including crude and condensate, supply, transportation and marketing.
- Build and maintain productive, collaborative relationships with peers, management and employees as well as key third party producers, marketers, refiners, and midstream companies.
- Proactively manage and nurture multiple client relationships, ensuring EnLink anticipates and understands client needs; researches and recommends solutions; and delivers on results.
- Monitor markets, customer and competitive environments and trends; conduct business intelligence research; identify and evaluate market conditions or changes in the industry that may provide business.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; MBA or advanced degree a plus
- At least 5+ years of progressive experience in the energy business in crude transportation, supply or related midstream activities.
- At least 3 -5 years at the manager level.
- Deep working knowledge of Permian basin markets and industry participants.
- Experience in the technical and operational aspects of midstream assets including pipeline, terminal, storage, andcrude handling a plus.
- Demonstrated success in identifying and developing new business opportunities is required.
- Possess strong negotiation skills as well as experience recognizing, analyzing, and resolving difficult negotiating situations.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, ability to interface with various levels and build lasting customer relationships.