Best in Class Analytical Support
- Lead, develop, and manage sales analysts for execution of team responsibilities and achievement of goals
- Deliver strategic and tactical initiatives aligned with Business Unit and Center of Excellence direction
- Develop and deliver standardized scorecard reports for key initiatives, including performance to plan
- Work closely with COE leadership and cross functional supportstaff
- Creation of ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Identify and communicate all new business opportunities to senior leadership
- Forge strategic partnerships and to implement key initiatives / tracking
- Collaborate to complement business plans that align with AN’s long-range plan
- Turn broad strategies into actionable plans and goals with measurements and owners assigned
- Coordinate to develop, review, support, and recommend promotional programs that will adhere to business unit objectives and customer level financial goals
- Develop and leverage a thorough knowledge of the customer, the industry, and the competitive landscape - consolidate and report key customer performance metrics and outlook via third party resources (e.g. OCR, CRC, Kantar, Drug Store News, etc.)
Center of Excellence P&L
- Responsible for the total rollup across COE accounts (Amazon, WMT/Jet, BB.com, All-star Health & New Business) and other CBC’s eCommerce Business (Costco, Target, Food.com)
- Compliments the Sales Director as the COE "CFO”
- Develops quarterly reporting for VP Sales / GM review – leads quarterly COE business performance update
- Serves as a liaison to Brand Controllers and Enterprise Finance Manager – identify/develop/implement best practices across KPIs with corresponding BU alignment, to include COE roll-up of trade funds and reconciliation
- Manage, coach, develop, and evaluate performance of team personnel – sets vision for analytical staff
- Establish clear expectations, provide timely, accurate feedback — both positive and negative — and take appropriate follow-up action
- Recognize, reward and promote people based on their performance, achievement of results and development of competencies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required with 3-5 years of Management, eCommerce Analytics, and/or digital marketing experience.
- Function as a knowledge source for COE in the use of Abbott systems, Nielsen Workstation, account-specific data sources, Cognos, Microsoft programs (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word), etc.
- Experience in SEO, Digital Marketing and/or using shopper data and insights.
- Experience in Analytics integration, Sales and Budget Management.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to present and influence others, including Abbott and Customer leaders