$100K — $150K *
Benevity is looking for its next Marketing Rockstar – if you are a Business Development guru with experience leading and building a Business Development or Inside Sales team we want to hear from you! Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation this individual will be responsible for leading the team responsible for turning marketing leads into real opportunities for our Sales team!
You will be responsible for developing and driving the strategy for Benevity’s Business Development Team. You will manage the team to hit key metrics (MQLs, SALs, pipeline generation) from both inbound marketing leads and outbound prospecting efforts.
· Lead and coach a team of 9. BDRs (including Team Lead) to drive optimal performance.
· Help identify, hire, and coach top BDR talent.
· Design and manage optimal workflows for BDR functions.
· Drive the daily activities and quota performance management of individual metrics (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually).
· Help in defining our pipeline strategy and processes to improve productivity and scale growth of the team.
· Identify process improvements, hone messaging, and execute on qualified lead conversion goals.
What you bring
· 6+ years of experience managing a Business Development or Inside Sales team, tech industry experience considered an asset.
· Hands-on knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics (digital, events, outbound calling programs, lead waterfall) and tools (Salesforce.com, Outreach, Sales Navigator or equivalent systems).
· In-depth knowledge of demand generation offers and strategy.
· Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with remote teams.
· Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
Valid through: 8/13/2020