Manager - Business Dev
RRD is a leading global provider of integrated multichannel marketing and business communications solutions. From digital to print, creative development to fulfillment and logistics, we augment tactics with consultative expertise. We produce streamlined solutions that maximize clients' communications spend while focusing on new targeted channels and opportunities to rebuild clients' communications strategy.
We are seeking a highly motivated, strategic new business development manager to sell RRD’s full Enterprise solutions to high potential, prospect accounts across the Northeast. An ideal candidate will have proven results of selling to enterprise companies at the C-level decision maker level. You are able to identify, develop, and secure new business opportunities with new and existing accounts. You will also be responsible for achieving sales growth with clients, developing sustainable relationships with key buying decision makers, as well as meeting or exceeding goals set by your Area Vice President.
- Strategically sell RRD's Enterprise solutions through developing relationship with new clients
- New business development
- Develop business and account plans for client accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives
- Interface with key customer executives in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership
- Retain and grow revenue, grow account share
- Meet sales budget requirements
- Anticipate a customer's needs, expectations, and sell RRD entire scope of services and capabilities
- Interact with manufacturing divisions and corporate staff to develop proposals, pricing and credit terms, with the goal of negotiating terms and contracts with prospects and customers
- Understand the markets in which RR Donnelley and its customers compete and the forces that affect a customer's profitability
- Communicate the impact of today's actions on future opportunities
- Develop business plans to maximize profitability
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- 8-15 years outside B2B sales experience preferred acquiring new accounts in a print or related industry is preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling at the VP or greater level.
- Experience selling complicated, multi-faceted solutions.
- Experience in prospecting; including, but not limited to: customer research, industry research, solution formulation, networking, cold calling, and gaining proper level meetings
Tracking Code 39675