GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are looking for a manager of business analytics who has a passion for data and supplying their customers with insights as well as guiding their team to success. You know and love working with analytic tools, can write excellent SQL and scripts, and can use your technical skills and creative approaches to solve some unique problems in the Business Intelligence space. You’ll work closely with the product and website teams throughout product life-cycles, driving strategy and action through high-quality and timely data analysis. You are an advocate for your customers and you have a sense of ownership.
- Use data to tell a story. Make insights and recommendations to help acquire new customers, reduce customer attrition, and grow our revenue.
- Analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on significant amounts of data and build end-to-end reporting solutions to support company initiatives. Use data mining techniques to drive product strategy, reduce customer attrition and find new revenue opportunities.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations, and visualizations.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, website behavior, etc.
- Manage team of analysts in the collection and dissemination of company performance via multiple reporting tools/methodologies.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross functional groups.
- Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance BI landscape components.
- Write and create custom reports.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- 6+ years of experience with SQL (SQL, HiveQL) including optimization
- 5+ years of experience working with either a Hadoop and/or an MPP system.
- 5+ years of experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau preferred)
- 1+ years managing people and developing talent
- Familiarity with ETL implementation and maintenance and a working understanding of schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Demonstrated understanding of analytical techniques including regression, trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, etc.)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights.
Job ID R001330