Description: Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the areas of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Works on issues of diverse scope.
- Receives assignments as objectives and determines how to use resources to meet these goals and schedules.
- Requires significant planning and direction setting to coordinate with other divisions or resources.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect the immediate function.
- Monitors projects to ensure completion on schedule and within budget.
- Minimum two (2) years of management experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and working knowledge of another function.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Job Number: 621116