Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming entertainment, offering a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world, with a team of over 3000 employees who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology. Since our humble beginnings in 1953, we’ve been driven by a desire to create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day.
• The role of Manager, Business Analysts is to provide exceptional service and support to our customers that have our Oasis 360 system installed
• You will represent service and support as manager of the Regional Service team as a liaison between all Business Analysts and other departments on issues.
• You will be responsible for tracking team metrics and coaching members of the team to complete their Key Performance Objectives.
• You will manage all aspects involving employee relations, training, and employee progression.
• You will perform talent reviews, promotions, and disciplinary actions in dealing with employees.
• Individual is highly motivated, constantlycollaborating with Sales and System Services to advance our productportfolioposition in our customer base.
What you'll do
What You’ll Do:
- Promote and position Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. as a world-class manufacturing, sales, and service organization. Participate as a leader in the installation and integration of new system products into existing systems. Develop new processes and business practices which result in business improvement for the company.
- Manage employee relations such as 1:1 meetings, reviews, performance, and employee progression through training and knowledge transfer. Reporting and escalating employee issues and being an escalation point for customer issues. Maintain assigned employee’s metrics and SLA completion. Able to perform special projects as delivered from superiors.
- Continually advance job skills and develop proven knowledge of company’s policies and procedures to complete routine tasks. Support BAs with their customers, technical support, sales, as well as product training. May serve as a trainer for products to other employees and customers. Able to assist large corporate Tier 1 accounts with issue resolution meetings and deliveries. Able to assist or take on BA’s customers in need or support of. Be a team leader on support issues and resolutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems with data integrity, systems program functionality and SQL server either remotely or on-site. Write and develop SQL queries and reports, and/or able to work with the Technical Services department on advanced issue resolution. Advanced onsite support of the software may be needed with information gathering, logs, debug, or other methods of extracting data for resolution.
- Familiarity with SQL stored procedures (Programming). Describe technical issues, both written and verbally, to D&D, NSSC, and customers. Provide ad-hoc technical training to Systems Customers either through verbal or written communication. Troubleshoot problems with all systems software products. Work with gaming regulators when necessary to insure the proper operation of all systems software products.
- Identify and report potential Systems software issues to D&D. Document and update in-house knowledge database for Systems software issues. Continually monitoring development work on product defects and informing the BA team on resolution dates or suite releases of fixes. Assisting on prioritizing defects for dev completion, and enhancement requests. Lead on new product knowledge transfers within the BA team
- Must be able to travel up to 65%
- All other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 10-12 years job related experience. Displays proficient knowledge and understanding of casino processes, terms and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in specified area or field
- Ability to manage time independently. Must have the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at one time.
- Ability to provide excellent methods of problem-solving techniques and solution-oriented mindset to both colleagues and customers. Must be team, goal, and results-oriented with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, as well as customer services skills. Excellent inter-personal skills, and able to communicate under pressure. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Should be comfortable working with all levels of the business and deliver presentations to Executive team.
- History of leadership in various organizations