As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,500 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
New and exciting US-based opportunity with the Finance Team for a Manager - Business Analysis to create and strengthen core Business Processes, Reporting quality, and Data Analytics for the Bruker NANO Group to meet business needs.
- Proactively works with the Division and Company Functions to identify areas for operational and financial process improvement within the Group and drive the improvement
- Stays abreast of the economic and business trends in the industry, and partners with division/ function/ group leadership on the strategic planning process and important business initiatives
- Gathers, prepares, reviews, and provides data-based evidence and business intelligence to identify, guide, and address business issues, needs, and opportunities
- Provides relevant data, analysis, and fact-based interpretation and recommendations
- Perform other duties as required.
- BS Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field. MBA, MS, or advanced Business Analytics education preferred
- Minimum 8 years of recent and related Business Analysis work experience with demonstrated business and data analytics success in a variety of business environments and leadership positions
- Outstanding business analysis, financial planning, and modelling skills that generate business insights which add measurable value
- Advanced business acumen and judgment with current knowledge of Bruker Nano markets, products, and industry trends
- Proven ability to think strategically about business issues, understand the needs of the business, support their requirements, and deliver practical results with a hands-on and customer support orientation
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal, computer, quantitative, analytical, and presentation skills, including English fluency
- Capable of representing the Division and Function in high-visibility settings
- Strong SAP work experience with advanced computer proficiency, especially with MS Office Suite, Excel and PowerPoint
- Thorough knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures
- High-energy self-starter with history of successful accomplishments
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage multiple deliverables, and work effectively in differing time zones with all levels of the organization to achieve results and implement continuous improvement
- Ability to maintain valid passport with flexibility for travel (after offices re-open)
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state or governing location
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.