Manager – Business Administration for Nursing
Take part in the next chapter of excellence in care at NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s top-ranked health systems. Transform your nursing career at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, the singular source of advanced care and caring for the 600,000 New Yorkers who live and work south of 14th Street. Here, Working within Lower Manhattan Hospital, you will help drive the success of our Nursing Department, which will improve the lives of countless human beings. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
Work independently and as part of a tight-knit team. Responsibilities include managing the review of operations budget, developing and analyzing business plans for new programs and capital proposals, participate in quality monitoring and documentation in the National Database and Staffing Effectiveness. You will also work side by side with Directors and Vice Presidents on all patient care initiatives.
- Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration or Business Administration
- 5-7 years related work experience
- Bacehlors Degree
- Five to seven years of demonstrated competence in business/financial management.
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and Microsoft Project Suite
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.