This candidate will work with Condé Nast sales and production groups to ensure that branded content videos are conceptualized and executed to hit client KPI in a way that’s optimized for each video platform. The candidate should have an intimate understanding of branded content best practices on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat. They should be able to plot platform-specific strategies across multiple content categories and also take into consideration effective product integration approaches.
We’re looking for a candidate with a passion for social video, who is adept at pulling insights from performance reports and social listening tools and then translating them into actionable recommendations. They should have a fascination with branded content, and experience working on videos that effectively met sponsor needs while still engaging viewers organically.
This position will help guide all video branded content coming from a specific group of Condé Nast’s brands. Candidates need to be able to work extremely effectively with others, partnering with various creative, sales and editorial teams to create best-in-class video experiences.
* Provide strategic guidance on responses to client RFPs and ensure those insights are maintained throughout the production process
* Perform campaign and competitive analysis to unearth content, platform, and marketplace trends
* Liaise with the editorial strategy team to feed editorial learnings to the branded content groups
* Proactively develop new sales packages for Condé Nast
* 3+ years of experience in digital video strategy and/or creative at a publisher or agency
* 1+ year of experience particularly in video branded content
* Track record of high performance in social video and branded content
* Ability to discern data-backed insights and translate those insights into powerful creative recommendations
* Excellent communication and collaborative skills.