The Manager, Brand Supply Management (BSM) manages Finished Product Supply Planning for a category(s) under the PPD signature at the market level, facilitating coordination of inventory, understanding of tradeoffs and streamlining communication to key stakeholders across the organization.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Responsibilities are not limited to the below listing:
- Responsible for monitoring local inventory levels and maintaining inventory parameters. Understands and communicates short to mid-term supply constraints at the signature level.
- Coordinates the flow of product and information, manages exceptions and streamlines communication to GM, Sales, Marketing, Brand Finance, Customer SC and Customer Service
- Communicates with the GBSC to understand supply confirmation, analyze tradeoff decisions, present options during S&OP meetings, and coordinate signature level allocation
- Manages call-offs to local markets and manages forward deployment and confirming Distribution Requirement Plan based on the Available Stock & Production Confirmed over a certain number of days.
- Responsible for E&O review & management, and identifying and implementing E&O reduction opportunities in the local market
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant business experience within Manufacturing or Supply Chain
- Possess well-developed communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels of the organization
- Have the ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Ensure attention to detail
- Demonstrate success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrate professional judgment and sound decision-making skills;
- Develop appreciation of local markets and cultural diversity