The Brand Strategy teamreports to the office of the COO and takes on goal-specific projects, with executive sponsorship, andworks with cross-functional leaders to drive change by creatingbusiness plans, developing thefinancial and operating expectations across functions and executing the projects. The team also focuses on developing and managing the brand’s annual strategic priorities and long-term growth strategyin conjunction withexecutive leaders.
• Support the development and coordination of long-term growth strategies for BBW and annual strategic priorities (Blue Chip management process)
• Support in the development of key business presentations including Board of Directors and Monthly Business Reviews
• Manage CEO and COO-directed special projects related to growth, merchandising or process improvement opportunities in the business; including development and delivery of key milestones, analysis, presentations and the collaboration/management of cross-functional teams, external consultants and Center partners.
• Manage the analysis of business to help build financial and operating business cases, understand risk/reward trade-offs, and define requirements for execution
• Identify industry best practices and translate into practical solutions for BBW
• 3-5 years of management consulting, financial analysis, brand management or analytical merchandising experience required. Merchant or merchandising experience a plus.
• Experience in specialty retail or consumer packaged goods.
• Very strong analytical skills and financial acumen
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and influencing skills.
• Proactively problem solves and recommends solutions.
• Strong presentation skills including development and delivery of various formats to executive audiences. Able to understand audience and present material accordingly.
• Strategic thinking; ability to identify outside environmental trends and changing customer needs and use that knowledge to build business strategies and plans.
• Demonstrated partnership and relationship building skills; build collaborative partnerships cross-functionally and resolve conflict productively.
• Keeps abreast of new developments in related fields and imparts new ideas that have a positive impact on the business.
• Ability to champion change and new initiatives by challenging the status quo and acting as catalyst of change and provide leadership to drive to results.
• Expert proficiency using Powerpoint and Excel.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA highly preferred.