- Understand content needs for Commercial/Category based on digital channel plans from Digital Activation Planning, CRM, Media, Retail & eCommerce
- Partner with Brand Communication and Digital Activation to understand objectives for brand initiatives and provide recommendations on how to exploit and implement
- KPI accountability for content performance across channels and platforms – traffic and mobile conversion. Deep understanding of brand perception strengths and opportunities within all categories.
- Interface with US and local teams to influence content creation to fill gaps and maintain best practices.
- Implement content plan and hand off completed creative assets to Media, CRM and eCommerce Teams.
- Work with the Brand Communications and eCommerce teams to develop digital solutions to meet objectives of the plan. Manage digital development process from concept through execution and analysis while staying within budget.
- Execute, and feedback on, content best practices
- Develop the content plan and activation strategy for assigned category(ies) in partnership with the Brand Comms team.
- Identify gaps and deviations from the global/ US content plans, ensure that market needs are clearly communicated to key stakeholders
- Manage the timelines, briefing and creation of commercial site, app, and channel content, ensuring consistency with brand creative direction.
- Leverage data and testing, in partnership with our local media agency and partners, to inform creative briefs and best practices. Communicate these best practices to local teams.
- In coordination with eCommerce and Digital Activation, manage the timely execution of content delivery to the site to align with overall activation calendar.
- Clearly communicate content adidas strategies and initiatives to stakeholders and external partners/agencies to ensure proactive support and achievement of commercial and brand goals.
- Participate in the seasonal marketing activation calendar process led by Brand Comms & eComm Digital Activation
- Manage resources and external agency partners as assigned.
- Primarily focused on execution of content plans on adidas.ca (homepage, PLP/GLP), APP and Creators Club in partnership with eCom & Brand Comms.
- Responsible for content testing when applicable
- Support local production of digital content through Global/ US Brand Design and/or Digital Creative agency.
- Assist in creation of digital content brief for category activations based on gap between global handover and local content needs.
- Support implementation of commercial adidas.ca content plan in partnership with eComm Digital Activation team
- Support implementation of content plan for spaces on adidas.ca (homepage, PLPs,GLPs) in partnership with eComm Digital Activation team
- Supports reviewing and testing adidas.ca content according to the activation plan.
- Assists with updating and testing adidas.ca content according to the activation plan.
Brand Communications, eCcommerce, Performance Marketing, Consumer Engagement, Retail , Local Business Units, US & Global Digital Activation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of technical and creative aspects of digital and mobile.
- Understanding of enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Understanding of digital IT products and capabilities
- Ability to think and act strategically and ability to prioritize and delegate high numbers of tasks with varying workload and importance.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how to best utilize emerging technologies to reach the brands’ target consumer.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely.
- Affinity with the Brand Marketing content delivery needs, solutions and processes
- Ability to understand consumer behavior across the entire digital landscape.
- Strong understanding and solid POV on key digital channels – social, mobile, digital media.
- Broad understanding and passion for the sports and/or entertainment industry
- Experience in managing agencies in development of innovative campaigns.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong customer-facing abilities; ability to partner and influence
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Passionate and knowledge of sports, digital, athletic and industry trends.
- Skill in MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Photoshop)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or University degree in Marketing, Communications, eCommerce or a related field.
- 4-5 years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
- Proven ability to develop, drive, and execute digital strategies.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills, French is a plus.