This role will be responsible for the concepting and content creation of social media content across all platforms. This includes moving and still imagery aligning all media collateral: print and digital ad campaigns, web content, and social content. Work with team in ensuring our Brand vision is consistent globally across all social platforms. Collaborate with Senior Creatives and Social Media Strategy team and manage/own a myriad of projects adhering to creative briefs, timelines and budgets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in creation of seasonal & global campaign concepts.
- Own content creation for all social channels, including: Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube and Facebook.
- Develop, sustain and deliver relevant social media content ideas, and related assets on a weekly basis
- Identify "low hanging" source footage, materials and the required tools and assets to quickly and efficiently repurpose the assets into compelling social media content
- Maintain a differentiated, but consistent visual voice for each of our social channels' audiences through content creation
- Identify internal and external creative resources that will expand and enhance our social media creative
- Assist in maintaining brand image across all platforms.
- Work with manager on development of shoot strategy boards for presentation
- Interaction with and partnering with all in-house agency departments as well as with the in-house digital agency and our licensee partners and their external agencies.
- Work with team/editors on translating of moving image campaigns geared for social.
- Oversee quality control for all social content, moving and still
- Research and gain understanding of the target audience
- Stay abreast of relevant social media opportunities and remain familiar with top-tier brands, blogs, and influencers
- Contribute ideas and concepts for blog and social media content to maintain/grow traffic and engagement
- Understand brand's voice, objectives and goals; look for opportunities on our social channels to help meet those goals
- Understand team members' responsibilities and work to support them
- Maintain a strong work ethic, remain proactive with issues, develop a sound solution through collaboration
- Seek out opportunities to understand other areas of the business, build relationships and gain an understanding of the future of the brand
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- BA in Graphic or Interactive Design or equivalent
- 4+ years in a best in class in house or independent, digital creative Agency
- Solid experience in digital driven businesses, with a high level of proprietary digital creative output
- Familiarity with new digital enabling technologies
- High level of conceptual thinking - strategic thinker as well as doer
- Influencing ability to promote creative solutions and new ideas
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Relationship building skills to influence concept development and experience design through creative teams while working collaboratively with other functions in the company
- A natural curiosity and self-learning approach to keep up with the rapid changes in digital and internet technologies is critical to ensure the teams continue to create innovative and differentiated experiences
- Appreciation and/or understanding of Ralph Lauren sensibility
- Creative, insightful and interested in fashion, art and innovation
Technical Skills/Computer Applications required:
- Final Cut and After affects knowledge
- Key Note
- Adobe Creative Suite