Manager, Book Fair Fulfillment Center
Follett Book Fairs are exciting, literacy-focused school events that provide students, parents and teachers access to the very best grade-level appropriate titles from the top publishers in the world.
These week-long "pop-up" events allow families to build their home libraries, while helping raise funds to support school and parent organizations.
In this position, you would be responsible for all daily operations within our brand new Fulfillment Center.
- With guidance from Leadership, implement and manage the Book Fairs operations & distribution center plan that will ensure fair processing, expedited order processing, accurate inventory control, proper and timely receipt/stocking of goods, cost-efficient shipping direct to customers, routing efficiency and effective processing of returns
- Hiring, retention and leadership of 50-100 team members within the center, with multiple layers of management
- Participating in the implementation of systems alongside the information technology department to ensure that all operational systems are continuously evaluated for proper operation, relevance and utilization
~ We Look Forward to Working With You ~#LI-CH1Job CategoryWarehouse/DistributionFull-time / Part-timeFull-timeRequirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years managing a fulfillment center
- Exceptional people leadership and development
- The ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience in a start up environment preferred