Could you be our next Manager of Revenue Cycle at our Newtown Square, PA location?
Why work as a Manager of Revenue Cycle with Main Line Health?
- Make an Impact! Impact the entire revenue cycle by managing all aspects including: Billing, Accounts Receivable, Credit Balance, and Cash Application. You will be responsible for the submission of claims and management of billing and claims processing functions, resolution of third party accounts receivable and management of the A/R functions, resolution of third party credit receivables. (Specific to HB) and posting of electronic and manual remits for third party payers/self-pay and the effective management of the cash application functions. You will also be responsible for accurately resolving third party credit balances.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part Time status.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to 240 hours of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always free!
Position: Manager of Revenue Cycle
Shift: Day shift, 40 hours per week
1. Five to seven years healthcare billing experience and/or accounts receivable experience utilizing automated patient accounting systems required, Epic Resolute desirable.
2. Two year’s prior supervisory experience strongly preferred
3. Microsoft Office applications experience, demonstrated basic Excel proficiency required.
4. Knowledge of insurance contracts, billing regulations and medical terminology preferred.
5. Knowledge of HCPCS/CPT/ICD-10 and revenue codes preferred.
6.Good written/oral communications and problem solving skills required.
7. Strong analytical, mathematical and organizational skills required.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
2. BS in Accounting, Finance or Management or equivalent experience.
3. Master’s degree in related field desirable.
1. Passing grade on MLH administered competency test.
2. Certified Revenue Cycle Specialist(CRCS)/American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM), or Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR)/Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) desirable.
- Requisition ID: 59163
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular.