Barnes Group has an exciting and rewarding career opportunity as the Manager, Barnes Enterprise System (BES) within Barnes Industrial’s Engineered Components. As Manager, Barnes Enterprise System (BES), this role is responsible for overseeing, leading and managing the Barnes Enterprise System (BES) for the site. This includes continuously improving the organizational change management required to support and sustain profitable growth through engagement of all employees at the site. The right candidate should be an impact leader with a track record of performance. If you are a high-energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced, global environment, please submit your name for further consideration.
- Partners with the site leadership team to implement the BES Operating System in alignment with the goals and objectives of the site or function.
- Strengthen organization competency in BES fundamentals and processes to engage and empower employees to effect positive change through continuous training, learning and application.
- Build and maintain trust and credibility with employees at all levels demonstrating corporate values and principles.
- Facilitates BES training programs, Kaizen events and other BES Enterprise initiatives. Assesses, coaches and provides constructive feedback to teams in order to strengthen the BES competency.
- Educates employees on BES systems, tools and techniques helping to form a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- Identifies and leverages best practices within the local site and BGI to support the on-going evolution of BES. Documents lessons learned and incorporate it into local sites as appropriate.
- Manages BES systems and tools to improve business performance including the five levers of productivity. Provide continuous improvement plans to align business leaders and help them understand interdependencies, connect the metrics to business processes and focus improvement plans to yield productivity improvements to achieve/beat business objectives.
Coordinates and synchronizes site level BES goals and initiatives. Provides documentation of results and benefits achieved
- Three to five years of demonstrated successful implementation / execution in continuous improvement systems and tools with achieve results.
- Strong leadership and people engagement skills; Leads by example using leadership effectiveness (EI).
- Understand change, including how people react to it and proactively plan for the various stages of transformational and transitional change and the effect of that change.
- Exceptional communication skills; oral and written throughout the change process. Can effectively build and maintain strong rapport with all stakeholders to deliver and sustain support throughout the entire improvement process. Strong ability to effectively interface with all levels of the organization.
- Acknowledges the changing business environment and is comfortable to change. An ability to persuade others through communication and fact based information. Effective change agent skills to help the organization meet goals and objectives.
Bachelor’s degree in business or technical/engineering/operational discipline required