About the role
You have a passion for getting inside the brains of your B2B audiences. You dream about multimedia content marketing campaigns that exceed business goals. You have a commitment to storytelling, with an ever-present eye on critical details like accuracy, grammar, story flow, style and tone. You are a subject matter expert for content, a tireless advocate for the role that content plays within the world of marketing and a persuasive diplomat who is an essential partner to the teams and people you work with.
We are looking for an accomplished editorial leader and experienced people manager to drive the creation of innovative marketing content that connects with key B2B real estate audiences, including rentals and new construction.
As a Manager within the Zillow Group Studios (ZG Studios) team, you will work closely with marketing stakeholders to create content strategies that support larger B2B business goals. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional team members to deliver high-value original content. You’ll ensure that the work of your team has rich connections to product. And you will inspire and empower those who work with you to provide awesome results every day.
You will work closely withfellow ZG Studios leaders to prioritize resources effectively, ensuring those involved understand what is being produced, how it fits into the bigger picture, and why our creative choices will engage audiences. Yourresponsibilitiesare to:
- Lead a team of writers and editors who produce industry-leading B2B content.
- Interpret business needs and work with partners and stakeholders to develop strategies that meet their goals.
- Develop and produce marketing content that is designed to support brand awareness, engagement and lead generation efforts.
- Collaborate with Zillow Group Studios production and design teammates to create videos and other multimedia content.
- Develop and drive content-driven multichannelcampaigns (editorial, social, email, video).
- Collaborate with product teams and otherinternal stakeholders on content integrations.
- Expand Zillow Group’s network of high-quality freelancers and contributors.
- Communicate with team members and freelancers on assignments and story ideas.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience.
About the team
Zillow Group Studios is the production arm of the Brand Marketing Team, providing a range of content, design and video-related services that help internal clients meet their goals. This includes everything from content strategy and resource center development and management to making great creative. This role is in Seattle and as an added bonus, the view from our office comprises Puget Sound and, weather permitting, two mountain ranges.
Who you are
- At least 7 years of editorial leadership experience, including at least 3 years managing people.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in B2B marketing, preferably in the tech sector.
- An eye for “what’s next” in B2B content and the ability to translate those trends into opportunities.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, and the ability to adapt style, tone and voice to various content types.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Familiarity and understanding of SEO optimized content, WordPress and web analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or similar field.