This position is for a Manager level Azure Data Engineer within our North American team who will be designing and implementing Azure data projects for our clients. This qualified individual will work closely with clients to ensure that data technologies meet their needs and keep pace with the rapid changes in Publicis Sapient's operations and policies/procedures.
- Architect, lead, design, develop, and deliver large-scale Azure data systems, data processing, and data transformation projects.
- Execute technical feasibility assessments and project estimates for moving databases and data processing to Azure.
- Design and advocate solutions using modern cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods.
- Mentor and share knowledge with customers as well as provide architecture reviews, discussions, and prototypes.
- Participate in overall engagement from strategy, assessment, migration, and implementations.
- Work with customers to deploy, manage, and audit best practices for cloud products.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in the cloud for meeting complex business data requirements.
- Experience with Databricks and using Spark for data processing.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory – ADF.
- Advanced experience with different query languages (i.e. T-SQL, PostgreSQL, PL-SQL).
- Experience designing and building data marts, warehouses, customer profile databases, etc.
- Experience with data modeling, table design, and mapping business needs to data structures.
- Experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and Cosmos DB are a plus.
- Experience with Data Management Gateway, Azure Storage Options, Stream Analytics, and Event Hubs is a plus.
- Experience with other cloud based big data architectures is a plus.
- 8 to 15 years of professional experience in the information technology industry.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/professional experience is required.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal, and informal).
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients to enable delivery of the first class services we pride ourselves in.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.