Manager, Automotive Operation
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Inmar has entered a Joint Venture with eight of the largest private automobile dealership conglomerates in the US (~15BN Annual Sales) to revolutionize customer retention in the Automotive vertical. The Joint Venture, Amplify - Retention Performance Management, will leverage Inmar's deep experience in the art of predictive analytics combined with data from 225 dealerships to deploy an omni-channel marketing automation platform powered by machine learning.
Under the general direction of the Director, Product Management - Digital the incumbent administers, all aspects of complex venture that has the potential to disrupt the retail automotive vertical. The individual has primary accountability for delivering on project objectives for scope, schedule. The individual will be responsible for day to day client management and internal stakeholder management.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Applies knowledge of integrated marketing and project management to oversee day to day operations for all aspects of the Joint venture.
- Works with Director and stakeholders to maintain the Business Management Plan outlining goals, scope, resources, milestones, metrics, etc.
- Management through multiple toll gates to keep client campaigns in scope and on time.
- Ensures problems, issues and risks that may affect achieving project goals are identified, documented and resolved.
- Vendor Management - Manages external media vendors and creative agency relationships
- Client management – Responsible for coordinating day to day joint venture activities across large franchise automobile conglomerates.
- Participates in content development for client-facing presentations and Industry events.
- Assists in tracking marketing and media expenses.
- Minimum 4 years Project Management, Marketing, Consulting , Client Management, etc.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related area is required.
Exceptional writing and content development skills
Experience interfacing with creative and/or technical resources.
Knowledge of digital and traditional media.
Demonstrated the ability to coordinate across cross-functional and inter-disciplinary teams.
High degree of proficiency in both verbal and written communication to include executive level client facing experience.
Ability to effectively manage all phases of project management; including planning, monitoring, and control, team formation and development, project tracking and project deliverables.
Ability to develop and maintain effective communication and resource plans and serve as an effective liaison between all constituents involved in the assigned project.