Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Automation Analyst to join our Business Process Group organization.
- Lead efforts to elicit, gather, and document processes with multiple stakeholders; manage these tasks and day to day communications
- Leverage Digital Labor CoE methodology and enable communication/ negotiation with others on efforts
- Learn and become proficient in Digital Labor tools and participate in training and networking activities as an advocate of the Digital Labor Center of Excellence
- Seek and build relationships through assignments and associated stakeholder engagements
- Actively maintain skills within the profession that will allow for proactive assessment of effort needs and completing deliverables
- Understand, support and contribute to the Digital Labor strategy, ideas, and feedback within department
- Minimum of five years’ experience managing multiple concurrent work streams, documenting processes, and leveraging best-suited methodologies and practices
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead, manage and interact professionally with a diverse team of resources
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks
- Demonstrated experience in creating and utilizing Process Flow, Use Case, Project Plan, and other deliverables
Requisition #: 32038