$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we're committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts.
• Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
• Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
• Plan and schedule engagement fieldwork with clients and firm resources.
• Lead and manage audit, review, and compilation engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
• Perform detailed reviews of workpapers completed by other associates.
• Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
• Review financial statements and footnotes, management reports, executive reports, and other requested deliverables.
• Provide training, direction, and supervision to staff and senior accountants.
• Develop and attain a comprehensive understanding of services provided by the firm.
• Attain a thorough technical competency and industry specific expertise through CPE, firm/industry group events, webinars, etc.
• Review tax-related information to include tax provisions, depreciation schedules, property tax returns, etc.
• Perform client billing.
• Lead multi-disciplined client service teams for account planning
• Research and communicate with client and firm personnel regarding complex accounting matters.
• Actively participate in community activities and organizations to develop and maintain positive business relationships with community leaders and members.
• Complete audit, review, and compilation procedures for complex areas and transactions.
• Prepare and review client correspondence (letter, e-mail, etc.).
• Actively participate in firm sponsored events for industry-specific and/or regional clients and prospects.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14