Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager Audio Services to join our KTech Technology Services organization.
- Deploy, maintain, and utilize UC monitoring infrastructure to provide quality assurance for KPMG’s VoIP platforms
- Configure, manage, and maintain SIP packet session controller elements
- Lead efforts to diagnose and resolve complex system configuration, production and deployment problems
- Evaluate with engineering team and assist with implementing new technologies for voice communications required to monitor and maintain voice platforms
- Document the environment as it evolves and produce work instructions for various audiences
- Migrate KPMG offices to KPMG’s Skype for Business 2015 platform
- Minimum of five years of IT experience in supporting, maintaining and configuring large scale VoIP systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience configuring, managing, and maintaining KPMG’s Avaya, Cisco, Cisco PCCE and Skype for business environments
- Must be able to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences in written and oral formats
- Hands on experience with network routing, switching, and firewall platforms
- US Citizenship required
Requisition #: 33347