With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com.
The Area Customer Service Manager position will be aligned with a specific product line with the Customer Service Team. The position will work closely with General Manager and Market Vice Presidents to achieve P&L objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with escalated customer service issues that cannot be addressed at the customer service representative level.
- Reviews trends for phone volume, staffing levels, customer satisfaction and revenue management to determine where process improvements may be made.
- Creates an environment of excellence in serving customers.
- Achieves customer satisfaction through courteous and effective communication, problem solving, and efficient processes.
- Guide team members to follow standard methods of dealing with customer service issues.
- Reinforces compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Monitors all complaints and resolutions
- Monitors daily stats achievement in customer service.
- Provides one-on-one training to staff members when needed.
- Manages productivity and quality standards to meet goals.
- Reinforces compliance with regulatory requirements impacting customer service function.
- Performs other duties as required.
- This position manages all subordinate employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management, hiring, and discipline of subordinate employees within the department.
- Develops required corrective action to resolve disciplinary issues.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of a customer care team consisting of approximately 3 supervisors and up to 75 indirect reports.
- ACD Line Management
- Fax Management System monitoring
- Insurance Eligibility and Qualification
- Revenue Processing
Minimum Required Qualifications
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Eight years of Call Center related experience is required
- Experience and understanding of customer care center administration, systems and reimbursement methodologies in the Healthcare industry
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated success in building and leading effective teams
- Strong operational, problem solving and managerial skills.
- Leadership in an environment with virtual teams across the global
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Financial Management (Budgeting)
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Advance skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Word
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- College level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data, desired
Requisition ID 2018-5229