One of our clients, a reputable healthcare client in Savannah, GA is seeking to hire a Manager, Applications & System Implementation for a perm direct hire position . Our client is offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits and work life balance If you are looking for a position with a firm that values its employees, pleaseapply now.
Relocation assistance will be provided to out of area candidates.
This role is a Direct hire perm position and is not open to third party vendors.
- Responsible for development, installation, operation and on-going support of specific computer software applications that directly support the operation of our client.
- Works closely with the Director of Information Services to establish work priorities and makes assignments as appropriate to meet the requirements of our client
- Provides project management as assigned to assure all projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Oversees the work of Application Support Analysts, Senior Application Support Analysts, Computer Programmers and other staff as assigned to this section.
- Ensures that all software applications are supported and maintained at an acceptable level for all users. Identifies, documents, and resolves or reports problems to software vendors as appropriate for resolution. Tracks and follows up on all outstanding issues timely; escalates problem resolution to the Director as necessary.
- Customizes systems and recommends changes to systems and/or work flow processes as appropriate and consistent with user input and requirements.
- Assures that Analysts, Senior Analysts, Computer Programmers and other staff adhere to Department policies, procedures and job assignments.
- Provides expertise and guidance in area of research, evaluation, and selection of new computer software as required.
- Works closely with Director of Information Services and VP/CIO to plan for new software applications in support of the Strategic Information Systems Plan.
- Assists in developing the annual IS FTE, operating and capital budgets.
- Directly responsible for operating within the annual IS FTE, operating and capital budgets.
- Maintains open communications with System VPs and Directors to provide expert advise on the selection, implementation and operation of computer software.
- Bachelors Required
- 3 - 5Years Required Managing and/or leading Application, Integration,or Programming support teams.
- Broad knowledge of healthcare information and organizational systems helpful.
- Knowledge of procedures, policies and practices related to operating and using information
- Experience with SQL, HL7, SNA, TCP/IP, FTP, and more helpful.
- Proficiency in multiple development tools such as Visual Basic, Microsoft Access, Crystal
- Reports and multiple operating systems such as MS-DOS, Windows, VMS and AIX required.
- Healthcare exp is a must