NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Manager - API Development to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross functional body of work that has a long term positive impact on the company
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other supporting teams.
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation.
- Insist on designing to the edge.
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Own planning, standups, demos, retrospectives and the execution of your sprints.
- Remove blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations
- Keep technical debt in check.
- Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools.
- Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for the entire development community.
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams.
- Understand service level agreements (SLA) and how your systems are performing in relation to them.
- Ensure your systems self-report breaches and understand root cause.
- Insist that your teams provide timely resolution of identified production defects.
- Mentor and grow your people.
- Create an environment of individual accountability.
- People grow to meet expectations. Yours should be high.
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
- Communicate upward and outward
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of IT experience
- 4+ years of project/program experience
- 2+ years of experience leading Microservice development and API management tools
- 2+ years of experience defining and measuring team success via data-driven metrics & reporting
- 2+ years leading project using Agile methodology
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service from the ground up and/or experience with external facing production systems
- Applicable certification / training
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law