Contributes to the overall success of the Performance Metrics team of International Operations, ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives.
Prepares and improves reporting and analytics for all International Operation units and supports the International Operation Financial Planning, Actual and Forecasting cycles, by providing guidance, following-up of the defined processes and consolidation Hub’s figures. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Supports all International Operations hubs and governance teams in the Planning, Actual and Forecasting cycles, by providing guidance and follow-up of the process and consolidation staffing, expenses and metrics figures.
- Oversees International Operations Hub’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) process by defining control process, monitoring SLA Adherence and proving SLA reporting.
- Performs analytics on consolidated results for International Operations units, clearly communicating outcomes and trends and thoroughly analyzing data to identify opportunities for improvement in alignment with Global Operation’s strategies.
- Analyses expense and staffing trends, plan deviations and projections and prepared periodic dashboards and reports as required.
- Continuously monitors and controls transfer pricing in all International Operation’s hubs by validating end-to-end process is being executed according to the defined target operating model and proposing and implementing continuous improvements opportunities.
- Administers Time Tracker Tool and reports via TSA Tool the International Operation Toronto Team’s hours used for Transfer Pricing.
- Updates and recommends KPIs and provides ad hoc reports to senior management, ensuring accuracy of information.
- Proactively initiates research and performs data analysis, identifying source of information and consistency of data availability.
- Develops a sound knowledge of the Bank's processes, systems and tools as they relate to financialreporting, as well as, of current processes and procedures for Operations and Finance.
- Identifies opportunities of continuous improvement within scope of accountability by maintaining a network of contacts with the client, service user and Operation’s partner groups and soliciting suggestions & researching opportunities.
- Supports department initiatives by developing documentation and preparing ad-hocreports, as required.
- Contributes to the satisfaction of operational needs in International Operations by providing expert advice and counsel to hubs, countries and colleagues and by participating in special assignments that will periodically arise.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
Education / Experience
Bachelordegree with a major in Business, Finance, Accounting or Science and a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in an analysis and process improvement role
The incumbent must be/possess:
- A self-starter, results oriented, very organized & highly motivated individual who can apply his/her knowledge to independently resolve complex business problems that are multi-dimensional;
- Able to focus on multiple initiatives concurrently to efficiently balance time & resource conflicts & demonstrated attention to detail in ensuring accuracy of data collation & reports;
- Able to deal with highly sensitive/confidential issues, on issues ranging from policy to risk analysis to general support, in areas related to International Operations & Shared Services,
- Positive attitude and ability to effectively work with team members in achieving common objectives;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with various levels of management, international offices and varying cultures and languages;
- Knowledgeable of theInternational Bank’s:
- Policies & Procedures relative to Operations & Financial Planning;
- Business lines, products, services, delivery systems and organizational structure;
- Shared Services Units & Country Management Offices;
- Spanish fluency &/or strong desire to achieve fluency in Spanish;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, Power Point;
- SharePointexperience desirable;
Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence.
The incumbent is often required to work in an unstructured environment and outside the scope of manual guidelines/prescribed routines.
The incumbent is faced with the following working conditions:
- A standard office environment is provided with no unusual risk of injury or ill-health from physical and environmental factors;
- Possible eyestrain and physical stress may result from the frequent and prolonged use of a PC for such activities as report-writing, data extraction and the creation of tables;
- Priorities and demands on the incumbent’s time can change on short notice, requiring a flexible approach and the ability to multi-task;
Requisition ID: 22405