The Manager of Reporting and Analysis will be a vital source of analysis and dashboard reporting to provide valuable insight into customer behavior and profiling. This role will transform complex data sets into key statistics, trends, etc. that will drive actionable insights for senior management. The reports and presentations prepared by this role will answer key business questions for internal customers focused on customer growth & behavior, retention, churn, animation, revenue.
This role will be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Reporting to internal customers on daily, weekly, monthly trends.
- Identify opportunities for creation of new reporting and streamlining of existing reporting creating, where appropriate, automated dashboard reports in Tableau.
- Prioritizing and balancing multiple projects while fielding frequent ad hoc requests
- Focus on translating data into actionable dashboard using cutting-age visualization tool and technology and present to various audiences
- .Identifying data discrepancies, reporting inconsistencies and gaps, and working closely with Business Intelligence and Market Strategy & Insights teams to resolve
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
Measurements of Success/KPIs:
- Customer Growth
- Churn by category, customer segment and mix
- ARPU growth
- Relationship NPS
- Reduced cycle times for acquiring data and delivering analysis and reporting
Reports to Manager Customer Base Management Analytics
1 direct report
- 6+ years experience in a highly analytical role managing large data sets and turning those insights in condensed trends for the business
- Bachelor's degree in, data analytics, data science, information systems or related field.
- Expertise in SQL, can independently mine data to translate Business data needs into creative visualizations.
- Advanced Excel experience
- Intermediate PowerPoint/presentation experience
- Google BigQuery and/or Oracle database experience
- Advanced Tableau and Alteryx Tool experience
- Experience preparing reports that are appropriate for senior level audiences
- Meticulous attention to detail building in mechanisms to ensure zero defects in all deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to develop an understanding of consumer behavior
- Understanding of database concepts and data transformation along with intermediate statistical concepts and calculations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions and to build specification for the data sets that answer those questions.