You possess an ability to translate technical outputs from our data science teams into a clear narrative with recommendations to help improve our clients' business. You should have experience in applying analytic methodologies to problem solving in the area of commercial effectiveness, multi-touch attribution, brand equity and management, price and promotion and/or forecasting. Strong team, client and project management skills in supporting and delivering solutions comprised of data management, modelling and insights development/recommendations are a must. Also, you feel comfortable discussing analytic methodology and approaches necessary to solve specific business issues. You have a strong understanding and ability to work with the business and analytic teams to shape and manage scope, develop statements-of-work that are consistent with scope, price, capabilities and timelines, drive quality assurance and project delivery and lead/assist the team in effectively delivering multiple projects to multiple clients on a timely, accurate and complete basis.
about the role:
- Work with and develop successful relationships based upon trust and value-creation with senior executives within key clients in order to create long-term, sustainable relationships
- Effectively work with clients to diagnose solutions to key organizational challenges and develop value-based roadmaps that support the application of Ipsos MMA's analytic solutions to solve client business issues on a continuous and repeatable basis
- Work closely with internal Ipsos MMA management and teams to scope, deliver and successfully implement client solutions.
- Work with client and internal teams to translate data and model results into tactical and strategic insights that are complete, accurate, relevant, understandable and applicable to client businesses and needs. Present to and work with clients to integrate recommendations into business processes.
- Work with our data scientists to provide coaching, training, mentoring, inspiration and developmental guidance for their careers in a manner that supports team and company growth and profitability.
- Work with team and operations to maximize project delivery quality, timeliness and efficiencies in order to deliver high-value and relevant insights to our clients as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Grow existing client businesses and relationships while working with key Ipsos MMA executives to cultivate and develop new clients.
Ipsos MMA has been a leader in driving innovative analytic solutions for 30 years. Since 2010 Ipsos MMA has grown over 400%. Candidates need to be able to work and thrive in an evolving, growth-oriented business focused on winning and adding measurable, material value to our clients' business. Ideal candidates will have strong skills in data management with an emphasis on analytic related projects, exemplary focus on quality management, attention to detail and a commitment to project and data excellence.
KEY PREREQUISITE SKILLS
Qualified candidates should have the following skills:
- 3-5 years experience of proven leadership in analytics and in working with cross-functional internal and client teams.
- A broad understanding of core and emerging analytics methods and approaches and how they can be deployed to drive value within and across client organizations, with primary focus areas including marketing mix modelling, customer attribution, pricing and promotion, brand equity management and/or forecasting.
- A strong understanding of both media and emerging media and applicable analytics is essential
- Ability to work collaboratively and in partnership with senior team executives and the analytics team to produce cohesive, well-thought out, value-based presentations for clients.
- A diverse mix of data management and analytic vertical experience, including a mix of retail, pharma, financial services/banking, insurance, restaurant, durable goods, B2B, automotive and CPG is preferred.
- Outstanding work ethic, passion for the business and team and a mental flexibility to help design and develop the right practical solution in order to create high-value deliverables in a timely, accurate and complete manner for our clients.
- Experience and/or ability to lead projects and take full responsibility for the projects.