We are seeking a Manager of Analytics Consulting to:
- Serve as an expert resource in areas of competency and subject matter knowledge, serving as a mentor and coach to staff, other colleagues in Enterprise Analytics, and across UW Health.
- Support and encourage an environment of innovation and learning; create and execute development plans for the team and staff and conduct evaluations to gauge progress against plans.
- Engage with clients at all levels of UW Health, acting in a facilitative and consultative role to define, scope, develop, implement, and support Analytics solutions.
Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Health Administration, Engineering or related field.
Preferred – Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Health Administration, Engineering or related field.
Minimum – Five (5) years professional experience in analytics, and related applications with two (2) years increasing leadership responsibilities in these areas.
Preferred – Two (2) years leadership experience within healthcare analytics.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal relations skills promoting teamwork and collaborative alliances
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Demonstrated ability with project management techniques
- Ability to work effectively and independently manage tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and solve complex issues and problems
- Ability to initiate and follow through on complex programs of both short and long-term duration
- Excellent skills and experience in five or more data/analytics competencies in domains including subject matter expertise, analytic methods and tools, business intelligence, data management, data architecture, analysis and critical thinking skills, data governance, analytics education / learning, ontology, and metadata.