You should have experience in technology sales, pre-sales or customer facing roles with progression into management across these functional areas. You are to demonstrate the ability to lead teams through complex sale execution and have personally influenced key relationships in driving growth of large-scale business solutions with senior client executives.
Priority skills for this position:
- You work in a hyper-growth environment with an appreciation of how growth affects the business dynamics, corporate culture and in-place processes and systems
- You have built, led and motivated highly collaborative teams of experienced pre-sales engineers or solution architects
- You understand that Culture eats Strategy, and have the skills to build and develop a team that moves fast and delivers customer delight, but not at the expense of employee satisfaction or high turnover rates.
- You have collaborated with field sales organizations involving joint client presentations, opportunity pursuits and handling customer relationships
- You have run sales plays for new offerings and developed collateral for the teams' reuse and distribution to both clients and internal groups
- You can show a record of business and personnel management
- You have recruited, coached and mentored, and professionally developed teams of best-in-class solution focused pre-sales engineers, architects, or consultants
- You are a leader with a point of view and continually evolve sales, increase market adoption and drive a service led sales culture
- Review key customer deliverables to ensure business alignment and accurate roadmaps with detailed implementation plans
- Manage in a matrix model supporting sales, corporate product teams, support organizations, professional services and enterprise partner teams.
- 5+ years of experience as a leader of leaders, managing or leading a successful presales organization in Enterprise Software
- 10+ years in customer-facing roles in IT pre-sales or service roles or industry experience in relevant positions, preferably within the Enterprise Software space or technology sector
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to handle challenging client demands and multiple engagements
- Proven experience building and developing teams
- Validated ability to communicate professionally with executives, teams, customers and partner, including CxO-level personal; aligns partner interests and navigates customer organizations to ensure successful project delivery and acceptance
- Deep understanding of cloud computing principles, features, and business & IT value propositions for Enterprise customers and T1 partners
- Excellent communications, social, and motivational skills
Job ID R1810590-4