- Implement and execute the strategic plan for leveraging the Amazon marketplace to grow the business, focusing on sales trends, promotional opportunities, marketing activities, search ranking improvements and conversion rate optimization.
- Gather and analyze performance metrics for the Amazon marketplace and provide insights on overall performance.
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the Amazon marketplace, working closely with Amazon and the product feed manager in order to optimize product listings and data feeds, as well as monitor and make necessary corrections to listings to ensure product accuracy.
- Oversee the execution of Amazon Sponsored Product Ad campaigns and Amazon Promotions.
- Work closely with each Product managers and the Digital Marketing team on merchandising, pricing, product content for Amazon business.
- Partner with Operations/Fulfillment Center team and Customer Care team to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained, include handling of product questions, order inquiries, complaints, shipping claims, etc.
- Partner with Creative Services team in order to write, create and publish compelling online product listings that include images, product descriptions and features, shipping details, item specifications and all necessary information to successfully sell the product and serve the customer.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or other relevant study.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in retail, direct-to-consumer or wholesales businesses.
- Previous direct ecommerce experience with selling on Amazon Marketplace/Seller Central along with prior work on development of marketplace selling strategies.
- Proven fundamental knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on Amazon.
- Results-driven and able to work with cross-function teams to achieve sales goals.
- Experience with e-commerce software/services and listing management software
- Proven record of excellent customer service