To get the best candidateexperience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated leader and team player to join the Financial Services Business Partner Sales team to design, launch and support a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of our business with our SI and ISV partners. Furthermore, in this role, you will align closely with our partner ecosystem, the field, Salesforce Pro Services to strengthen engagement that will accelerate value, growth and customer success. This role will report to the Director Alliances.
This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy, sales, and a roll-up your sleeves and 'get it done' attitude. Success requires the design and execution of a plan to develop and accelerate the growth of our partner ecosystem within the US Banking businesses. Additionally, you must be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast-paced, cross-functional manner. You have the ability to establish broad senior-level relationships. You have a proven track record of delivering results and getting things done. You will demonstrate strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with SI, ISV partners and executive leaders in the partner ecosystem.
Maintains a deep understanding of the Financial Services Industry and Salesforce technology and articulates Salesforce value propositions to new and growing partners. This individual will hold the accountability for achieving and exceeding the performance targets jointly established with SI / ISV partners in the assigned territory.
- Manage to make an impact within your first 90 days. Drive to succeed and results-focused
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
- Perform all aspects of partner development, including identification of partner segments, relationship definition, launch activities, partner competency
- Execute the development of our SI / ISV Partner Sales strategy
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our Systems Integrator partners are developing their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities in line with Salesforce strategy.
- Work with Salesforce SI / ISV partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful CRM and Platform projects
- Drive incremental revenue via in-depth account planning, pipe generation campaigns and programs
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of partner relationships
- Comfortable playing the role of mediator and problem solver
- Politically astute, a good understanding of business, the ability to help influence internally/externally and able to ascertain key decision-makers
- Work with marketing to plan partner sponsored and Partner Marketing sponsored events
- Strong track record of exceeding partner revenue targets
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Good knowledge of Salesforce technology and applications products/solutions, platform and SaaS
- Must be comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a multi-faceted, nuanced role
- Excellent understanding of how to harness and leverage key data and reporting tools in order to run your business efficiently
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the SI / ISV community.
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant influenced revenue through SI / ISV partnerships.
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Willing and able to travel
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years in either alliance management, consulting, or sales with a track record of driving successful business development activities
- Experience of working with SI consulting organizations in multiple cities/verticals.
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem.
- Highly motivated and independent contributor.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- Business, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree (MBA degree is preferred)