As a Manager in Agency Management and Creative Operations, you'll work closely with cross-functional teams across Marketing, Finance, Sales, Corporate Communications, Legal, Engineering, and Product Development.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence, implement, extend, manage, and evolve our engagement with our agency partners.
- Inspire and enable new models for creative development and work across product areas and regions on key cross marketing initiatives around creative and production development.
- Support the implementation of systems, processes, and programs to optimize brand operations across products and functions.
- Partner with Learning and Development teams.
- Serve as a thought-leader in agency engagement, keeping up to date on creative talent across agencies and providing broad perspectives on industry-at-large.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of relevant experience with a focus on branding/brand management.
- Experience working on both the agency and client-side, in a variety of functions ( e.g. account management, production, planning, brand management).
- Experience in agency management or agency relations with global teams.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and agencies and the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of how agencies function and how decisions are made.
- Ability to solve complex challenges and scale effectively across a large organization and highly distributed team.
- Ability to build relationships with agencies across key countries and products and across remote teams.