You will supervise a team responsible for supporting customers and managing the internal operations working cross functionally with Digital Technology, Customer Service, Engineering, and Program teams, among others, to deliver services that meet or exceed our customer expectations and performance metrics (e.g. uptime, throughput, etc.).
You're an individual that embraces a challenge, is able to work in a changing environment, takes initiative and has a proven, consistent track record of delivering results.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- You will lead efforts to ensure reliable, quality, delivery of EHM services for current and new customers
- Manage the day-to-day operation addressing customer issues and coordinating support needs related to the ADEM system or other issues
- Supervise a team of direct reports and provide day-to-day oversight and direction for cross functional support teams
- You will Utilize internal tools, processes and support key infrastructure to ensure customer data availability, accuracy, and timeliness
- Support new customer set-ups, GTF entry-into-service, and ongoing support including potential on-site customer visits
- Support new EHM development initiatives aligned with customer and P&W Program requirements
- Coordinate efforts with Customers, Customer Support, Engineering, Airframe OEMs, and others to mature processes, flight data reports, and customer data delivery
- Identify and directly drive service improvement opportunities utilizing ACE tools
- Find opportunities to further use outsource resources for long term support and anticipated growth of the services.
- Must be a US Citizen due to government contracts.
- A Bachelor's degreerequired technical or business majors preferred.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of professional work experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of Service Support or 5 years of direct customer-facing work experience in a technical or business role.
- 7 years of fundamental understanding of aerospace, gas turbine engine performance, and/or onboard avionics systems.
- Strong communication, business discernment; critical thinking; teaming and influence skills.
- You are comfortable with software tools, IT infrastructure and application support (If not, then you possess the technical aptitude and desire to learn this qualification)
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a confirmed ability to effectively collaborate across teams to accomplish goals.
- Aftermarket or Program Management experiencepreferred
- Advanced business degree would be a plus.