At ForwardPMX, we help brands find the changes that fuel meaningful growth to their businesses. We are a global agency with over 700 talented people across more than 20 global offices, delivering sophisticated and scaled performance marketing that isn't limited by language, geography or platform. We surround our people with future-facing technology and processes that enables faster and smarter problem solving, resulting in a more inspired, collaborative workplace that celebrates innovation.
ForwardPMX is looking for an enthusiastic Manager, Affiliate Marketing for our growing and innovative Affiliate Marketing team. The Manager , Affiliate Marketing manages day-to-day projects for brands/clients, serving as a
key client facing liaison. This person will be responsible for leading the client relationship as well as all client deliverables, account strategy and execution.
- Help manage and drive profitable customer acquisition through affiliate partnerships on various affiliate network solutions for ForwardPMX affiliate clients
- Create and execute strategy for affiliate programs including recruitment and retention
- Review and approve affiliate applications
- Help develop and manage monthly affiliate budgets across all brands
- Monitor day to day affiliate activities, responding to publisher inquiries and drafting communications and newsletters for various campaigns
- Work closely with publishers and Affiliate Director
- Execute affiliate promotional strategy and develop campaign ideas
- Run and analyze reports, give insights and recommend improvements on affiliate activities and on the overall program
- Initiate new campaign ideas and placement/exclusive
- Oversee affiliate newsletters
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 years of in-house e-commerce or agency marketing experience
- Basic understanding of one or more online marketing channels, such as, Affiliate, Partner, Search, CRM, PR, Social Media, Referral, Blogger and Content marketing
- Knowledge of affiliate networks (CJ, Impact or PJ) a plus
- Experience with Asana
- Familiarity with HTML, a plus
- Experience with analytics software such as Omniture or Google Analytics, a plus
- Discipline to work independently and meet established deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects and frequent reporting
- Attention to detail, accountability and pride in quality of work
- Knows how to collaborate with and influence both internal and external partners
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner, creative thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity, positive attitude, drive and collaborative spirit
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
At ForwardPMX, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
ForwardPMX is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.