- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) OR Bachelors Degree any field with a Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN)
- Masters degree in Psychiatric Nursing
- 5 years of relevant clinical experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Good customer orientation
- Basic skills in organization
- Planning and delegation skills
- Basic team building skills
- Utilization of critical thinking in timely decision making
- Basic PC skills
- Effective communication skills in a group setting
- Current RN licensure in Illinois
Job Description To facilitate and implement strategic initiatives for the organization in providing quality patient care in a cost~effective manner at the unit level. Manages, directs and evaluates nursing practices to support and develop personnel in the provision of patient care activities. Facilitates participative management process on the unit. Collaborates with physicians and other health care disciplines to assure optimal patient care.
- Serves as chief retention officer for unit/dept.
- Maintains effective working relations with both internal and external customers
- Manages, develops, implements and evaluates standards of nursing to facilitate quality patient care, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Prepares of departmental budgets (supplies, equipment, personnel). Responsible for budget management and performance and fiscal oversight of all areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for personal and professional growth and development
Job ID: 88175