- Manage an outsourced flexible workforce to provide administrative and specialized services to support Otsuka colleagues.
- Establish effective business processes and governance for outsourcing partners tofollow and ensure their services deliver value to the enterprise.
- Closely monitor service quality. Identify appropriate metrics to measure utilization, quality of support and performance of vendors.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the flexible workforce team (BSA & BSS members) and on-site vendor managers to ensure things run effectively and efficiently
- Understand customer needs and establish effective support relationship. Actively identify issues and manage misalignments on expectations with internalcustomers. Set up risk mitigation plan for prevention.
- Work with Otsuka team and vendors to review and implement the overall strategy for administrative support.
- Plan annual operating budget and be responsible for financial controls and budget compliance.
- Assist with sourcing and interview candidates who support senior executives and Otsuka colleagues
- Support Otsuka's flexible workforce projects
- Identify and support new initiatives or projects related to shared services expansion or harmonization
- Collaborate with the Otsuka teams on various projects and initiatives and include vendors when applicable
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred in business administration or related field
- 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated management experience in an administrative capacity
- Demonstrated knowledge of administrative business processes, financial processes and programmatic and operational controls
- Demonstrated ability to formulate policies and procedures especially for new processes and initiatives
- Strong vendor performance management skill
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of senior management
- Demonstrate high levels of customer service and sensitivity in responding to customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to make sound, timely judgments often with incomplete information
- Demonstrated ability to deal with urgent, complex and sensitive issues
- Able to identify, analyze, and proactively solve problems
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Travel (approximately 5%)
Valid Through: 2019-11-14