What will I be doing?
As a Manager Accounts Payable you would be responsible for executing your position’s responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Accounts Payable Managerresponsible for processing of accounts payable transactions in ashared service work environment. The position will manage the workgroup as necessary to accomplish theresponsibilities of the Procure to Pay Process. In addition, this position isresponsiblefor ensuring proper execution of property transitions and business operations as agreed.
- Research and help to identify business opportunities for Accounts Payable and Procure to Payment process. Reports findings and makes recommendations to senior manager or director.
- Manages achievement of department objectives for direct reports/projects and establishes how those objectives are going to be accomplished.
- Establishes priorities and delegates work to team members accordingly, while ensuring optimal allocation of resources.
- Works with team members, information technology, accounting and various other internal departments, scheduling resources and activities to accomplish departmental/project goals.
- Organizes and communicates assignments and projects within the department/project team.
- Evaluates and streamlines business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within workgroup.
- Implements and supervises departmental processes and procedures to ensure strategies and directives of department are carried out and in accordance with department and company objectives.
- Oversees the training and development of direct reports.
- Provides direction to direct report team members in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities and achieving maximum productivity.
- Communicates important and necessary information to team members via meetings, memos, and phone calls.
- Influences direct reports and co-workers to accomplish the organization’s mission, goals and objectives through motivation, communication, and leadership.
- Informs management of work group’s progress and advises them on key issues to help the decision making process.
- Provides direction and leadership to team members within the A/P Specialist functions.
- Works with direct reports to help set goals to assist in accomplishing department initiatives.
- Manages SOX key audit controls ensuring all required key control activity and documentation is adequately executed by team
- Provides customer services to internal and external customers including inquires and research supporting shared e-mail account.
- Assesses actual performance against standards to determine whether the work group, project is on target to reach goals and takes corrective actions as necessary.
- Enforces policies and procedures designed to improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the department and Company.
- Manages Concur Travel Platform on behalf of the organization.
Qualifications What are we looking for?Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field of study
- 10 years’ related experience within a large organization
- 8 years management experience
- 2 years of design effectiveness/implementation experience in high volume processing environment
- 2 years of Accounts Payable system maintenance
- Master’s Degree
- 15 years’ experience accounts payable
- 10 years management experience
- Optimum mix of work experience would result in five (5) or more years of experience in accounts payable, procurement and shared service roles.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle Fusion
- In depth knowledge of Concur Travel and Expense